Marinello Schools of Beauty have a refined and highly unique approach to providing their students with a unique, hands-on, and structured leaning curriculum in the latest fashion trends and applications. With numerous campuses located across the country, they have educated thousands of students using the latest trends in hair styling, make-up and cosmetology procedures, and skin care.
Marinello was founded in 1903 by Ruth Mauerer, who recognized the under served market for revitalizing creams and facial treatments. Since its humble beginnings, Marinello has shifted its focus into highly sophisticated makeup and hair styling trends.
Named after Giovanni Marinello, who is often considered the founder of Modern Cosmetology, Marinello Schools of Beauty is headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA – with campuses operating in more than 8 states across the United States.
Students that are engaged in Marinello’s cosmetology programs can receive their state licensing and certification in as little as 1 year. The programs consist of a hybrid mix between procedural instruction and hands-on curriculum.
All Marinello Schools of Beauty campuses provide a storefront for patrons to receive services from the schools current students. This not only provides excellent hands-on instruction that quickly familiarizes students with techniques and procedures, but also offers customers a world class salon service at an affordable price.
Marinello is nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS), and is approved to operate within each of their state’s respective campus location by various Burea’s for Private Post secondary Education.
The programs currently offered include:
- Cosmetology – The most popular program for students to enroll in consists of a comprehensive mixture of hairstyling, cutting, coloring, skin care, makeup application, as well as business instructions that includes salon management.
- Barbering – Advanced techniques for men’s hair care that include shaving, facial massages, skin care, hair cutting, styling, and coloring, as well as business applications including salon management.
- Makeup Design – Makeup design, application, and styling trends provided by industry professionals with years of salon experience.
- Manicuring and Nail Design – Professional training on the anatomy and pathology of nails, skin, and procedural techniques for nail beauty and styling.
- Esthetics and Skin Care – Provides students with hands-on training and instruction for skin care, facials, skin exfoliation, makeup application, and facial hair removal.
All of Marinello’s beauty programs assist students in the preparation of state board exams, licensing, and certifications. Consequently, many graduates are able to enter their careers directly after the completion of their studies.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the beauty and cosmetology industry, would like to interface with practicing professionals with years of salon experience, and are interested in being engaged by the latest trends and practices in an industry that is always evolving, look no further than enrolling at Marinello Schools of Beauty today.
City of Industry
Los Angeles (East)
Los Angeles (West)
San Diego (Miramar)